Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Organizing Photos

I just had to take a minute and post about my business.  I am a Creative Memories consultant and I love my job!
I know many of you take LOTS of pictures - on cameras, on phones, you have memory cards with hundreds of pictures on them!  Do you have them all in one place?  If you had to find "that" picture, could you do it?  If you needed to put together a quick, small album for a project, could you?  Do your kids ever get to see the pictures you take? If you answered no to any of these questions - I have a solution for you!

Introducing Memory Manager!  Memory Manager is software that organizes your photos for you in chronological order using the date/time stamp from your digital devices.  It allows you also organize your pictures in whatever other ways makes sense to you.  Take a look at this video.

 
I would love to help you start getting all your pictures together.  Memory Manager is available for preorder now if you contact me.  It will be available for sale on my website on September 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment